Anodizer Kit + Training [EU & UK model 220-240VAC]
Training and expert support included!
The Anodizer your studio needs, including training and expert support!
NEW 2022 version EU & UK 220-240V
Ships from France or Spain
What's in the box?
- Two sets of color coded leads
- Niobium tipped anode: mini grabber and / or Magic Wand
- Starter cathode bath and electrolyte crystals for your first 1L
- Mesh basket for insulation
This anodizer kit also includes:
- ⚡ Full instructions & support (PDF Download, private forum membership and online training)
- 🌈 Support and membership to our private training group full of information videos, photos, expert user advice and inspiration is included!
- 👩🎓 Anodizing is Awesome class, LIVE online one-on-one instructional course all about anodizing body jewelry. Approximately one hour available by Skype video or telephone.
- In addition, Brian W Skellie's body art specific instruction, tips and tricks gathered over three decades of experience to color and passivate titanium and niobium body jewelry with safe and artistic effects.
- The power to create scintillating colors, run larger baths and precise control.
- It is the right power supply for both one of a kind and production anodizing of body jewelry
- Full digital voltage and amperage meters. 0 to 120 Volts and 1 Amp.
- Surface Mount Technology for years of stable use.
- Extremely fine controls for more color options, and more precision.
- Anodizing titanium parts such as jewelry before sterilization and wear renders the surface smoother and passive.
- The anodization process removes microscopic particulate matter that would otherwise be missed by acid or alkaline cleaning, solvents, steam and ultrasonic methods. [*Reference - ASTM F-86 standard method for surface finish and passivation]
Come to a presentation, or contact us for more information
What is anodizing ?
Why an anodizer in my studio ?
How does it work ?
See the difference !
This unit is made for EU & UK Voltages.Order 110V version from the STATIM.US shop.
Save this product for later