Are you a European Body Art Professional?
- Infection Control Products
- Wholesale Jewelry
- Disposables and equipment for the studio
- Educational Resources
Are you a USA based Body Art Professional?
Piercing Experience [European Division]
Thank you for visiting the piercers.com website.
All transactions over the piercers.com website are set out in these Terms and Conditions.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using this site. These are the Terms and Conditions that apply to your visit at this website and all transactions that you may make over the site, now or at any time.
Piercing Experience reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions concerning the use of the piercers.com website, the Legal Notice, as well as the Privacy Statement and to make changes to the any of the products or programs described in this site.
- We ship order when they are complete but if an occasionally unexpected delay was to occur, we will communicate with you, unless you didn’t provide a way to do so.
- All our retail jewelry is shipped sterile, although it is not our responsibility to its misuse. By misuse we mean any damage or injury that could be caused because of use of inappropriate jewelry by its forms or size, inappropriate placement or handling of the items.
- We do not accept returns on any of the body jewelry items.
- Orders are shipped when paid in full.
Al usuario le consta que estas condiciones han sido traducidas del inglés. En caso de discrepancia entre la versión traducida y la versión inglesa, prevalecerá la versión inglesa.