Precision titanium body jewelry made of medical implant grade material
How to assemble a threadless barbell
- Insert the pin about halfway into the shaft.
- Bend the pin SLIGHTLY as shown.
- (more bend = tighter fit)
- Push in the removable end to close.
- (The bent pin straightens out inside of the shaft, creating a spring tension force that holds the two pieces together.)
- Pull apart both ends to remove.
- If the jewelry is tight, add a slight twisting motion while you pull out the removable end.
ADJUSTING THE FIT:
- Go back to STEP 2.
- Tighter fit: bend the pin a little more.
- Easier fit: straighten out the pin a little.
NeoMetal was founded in 1997 by designers and machinists with years of experience in titanium dental and medical components.
Their goal: to bring innovative ideas to the body jewelry industry.
Their patented* threadless jewelry system was a breakthrough in body jewelry design, and continues to be a success thirteen years later.
All of this jewelry is implant-grade titanium. (ASTM F136 6Al-4V ELI)
Titanium is hypoallergenic, nickel-free and lightweight. It can also be anodized in a variety of colors.
This patented* threadless jewelry system continues to be a success with many professional body piercers and their clients for more than twelve years.
Threadless jewelry has a secure fit that can be easily adjusted for either long-term wear or frequent changing.
*patent # 6167725, 6470709
- solid-piece titanium construction
- counterbored ends for a precise fit
- high quality lab-created & genuine gemstones
- gemstones are crimp-set, no glues used