The Anodizer your studio needs!
- The power to create scintillating colors, run larger baths and precise control.
- It is the right power supply for both one of a kind and production anodizing of body jewelry.
- Full digital voltage and amperage meters. 0 to 120 Volts.
- Extremely fine controls for more color options, and more precision.
- Anodizing titanium parts such as jewelry before sterilization and wear renders the surface smoother and passive.
- The anodization process removes microscopic particulate matter that would otherwise be missed by acid or alkaline cleaning, solvents, steam and ultrasonic methods. [Reference – ASTM F-86 standard method for surface finish and passivation]
- This anodizer include two sets of color coded leads, one pair of rubber gloves, one stainless steel cathode and full instructions.
- In addition, Brian Skellie‘s body art specific instruction, tips and tricks gathered over two decades of experience to color and passivate titanium and niobium body jewelry with safe and artistic effects.
In USA? Order 110V units from us at statim.us/anodizer